Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

Second Page Of Drawing


On my second page of drawings, (which includes colour) I drew a shattered mirror to signify that reflecting back on what betrayal does it leaves everyone that is affected broken, beat, and scarred. I also drew three different roses, a dead rose signifying a dead friendship/broken trust, the second rose is healthy signifying someone has given it strength, and the third is a healthy rose with many thorns signifying that we give people the power to destroy us and I will possibly wrap the final roses thorns around a pair of hands or something similar. I was also thinking that the thorns could be a reoccurring theme in the board or possibly the chains from the previous page of drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.