Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

Exploring Artist Models

Exploring Artist Models


I decided to research on Rene Magritte and Marc Chagall as I found their artworks very intriguing and interesting. Also I like the way that these artist use surrealism to tell a story and convey a different way of thinking. I think I am more inspired by Rene Magritte as I like the way he uses the human body and fuses it with other objects, such as in "The Philosophers Lamp" I also like the way he paints painters such as in "Clairvoyance" , I think that it creates a really cool perceptive on the way reality is set out for us and how we all view the world. But I also like the way that Marc Chagall tells a story over multiple different paintings rather than having a whole story in one artwork.
I also starting sketching some of Rene Magritte's artworks along the lines of what would link the best to my story line and ideas.

Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.