Pages

Sunday 6 August 2017

Second Board

For my second board, I am going to focus on using naturally occurring objects such as birds plants etc as metaphors. For the top of my board I am going to do a progression of roses form dead to live to wrapped around someones hands. I will use the vines of the rose as a reoccurring theme for my second board which will link to the first board as it is similar to the chains. I will also do a raven flying away from another with some vine wrapped around it's leg and the other raven possibly wrapped up in it. These two birds are a continuation of the "two people" in my first board and one will have a key in it's mouth and I might use the prison bars through the middle of the piece with the two ravens and possibly have the raven flying away casting a shadow. and the roses are representations of the at this stage I am still thinking about the rest of my board. Here are some sketches and notes on these ideas.

Start of my Artwork with two ravens, debating on keeping it drawn, painting it or using mixed media.

First Page of ideas for second board.

Second Page of Second Board Ideas.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.